19.2.09

Lunch Break

I know that I had Monday off, but this week has just flown by! I have been so busy at work that I haven't had time to think about anything else. Basketball season is finally coming to an end, which will mean fewer 6:00 am weekend phone calls and more sleeping in! Besides working, I am in the process of moving into a new apartment. Hopefully, fingers crossed, this will be the last time I live by myself, so I am going to take full advantage of it! My Lilly Pulitzer bedding stays for at least 12 more months! I am also flying home this weekend to visit my family. My grandmother is going to Egypt for the month of March, so I want to help her get ready! I have too much work to catch up on so I can leave early tomorrow, but I will post pictures when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment