8.4.09

Left on West Peachtree Court NW, in 1 mile.

Since moving to Atlanta a couple of years ago, I have learned a few things. One, if you see a restaurant you think you may want to try, you better do it soon because the next time you drive by, it might be something else. Two, if there is so much as 1 snowflake that falls to the ground, the whole city shuts down. And three, there are approximately 4,924,380 variations of Peachtree Street (slight exaggeration, of course). Which is specifically why, when I saw this little number on Overstock this morning, it was calling my name. I have been thinking about purchasing a GPS system for a while now. Not only because I still manage to have problems finding my way home on a regular basis, but also because I always get slightly envious when I hear my friends refer to their GPS systems by name. "Oh, Ursula always gets me where I want to go." I decided that I too needed an Ursula to get me to where I needed to go. I am so excited to see that this GPS system has gotten good reviews and is also on sale! Not to mention, Overstock is a steal when it comes to shipping. $2.95 on your entire order!

I think I might name mine Bernice.

2 comments: