24.2.09

Family Matters

So I flew home for the weekend to spend time with my amaaazing family. I was actually able to see both sets of grandparents, my mom and my dad! Usually it's difficult to try and fit everyone in to a single weekend, but this worked out perfectly! I was able to help my grandmother pack for her month long trek to Egypt and Turkey, and even got to have lunch with my dad at Vintij. I had a wonderful time, even thought the weekend started out with a scare:
My grandparents and I went to see International at the Destin Commons at 7:35pm. When we came out of the movie at 9:45pm, we noticed that a string of cops were blocking in our car. Ours and 100 others. Supposedly there was a bomb scare at the Panera and no one could leave or get to their cars till the bomb squad came from Panama City. Not only was it freezing outside, but stores were already closed so we had to all huddle in a little room with no heat...until 2:00am. NOT fun. Needless to say, the rest of the weekend was great! Pictures are below!


This was taken at 1:30am. We were not happy to be cold and awake.

But we made up for our sadness the next day and went shopping! Grandma loves her shoes!


Sunday Brunch with Gma & Gpa Kellow!

Mom is going to kill me for posting this, but oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment