5.3.09

A Little Break...

So...unfortunately a few things have been going on lately that have prevented me from doing much blogging. I was so sick last week that I could barely talk, and this week wasn't much better. I got a call on Monday that my grandmother was in a car wreck and was in critical condition. Thank God she is okay, but it was a little scary getting that call. She was flown to a trauma center about 3 1/2 hours away from where my mom works, and the doctors wouldn't give any updates to my mom over the phone. Fortunately, she only sustained minor injuries. However, I can't say that about the car. Please keep grandma in your prayers.

Now backing up a little bit...I am now moved into my new apt! Even through rain, snow and possible strep throat, Peter and I were able to move last weekend. We even got to enjoy Saturday night by going out to Valenza for his Birthday dinner. I am not 100% settled, but I am on my way! Pics from Birthday dinner are below!

As I mentioned earlier, Atlanta did get some snow on Sunday! I was still a little sick, but I managed to make it out to celebrate Peter's Birthday a little bit more...His parents bought the two of us tickets to the Titanic Exhibit at the Georgia Aquarium. We had such a good time! Peter even brought his HD Mino, so an edited video might be soon to follow. Until then, pictures are below!

No comments:

Post a Comment