6.3.09

Flashback Friday

I have only been out of college for 3 1/2 years, but I have managed to have some pretty amazing jobs. In my first job working for Farmers' Almanac TV, I was fortunate enough to travel all around the country shooting stories for a PBS show. I met the most amazing people everywhere I went, and even managed to have some fun along the way. I have to say, even though it was hard being away for so long, I really miss being out on the road.
My pics this Friday are from a 3 week trip to California. We traveled all up and down the state shooting everything from organic dairy farms, to a crazy old man collector.

*This was Steve, our camera guy. He was walking back to the hotel after doing laundry and saw Rebekah and I coming, so he played homeless man. I don't think I have ever laughed this hard in my life*

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty Mik pants was sleeping in the back seat of the van when we drove through the Redwood tree! So much fun!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete