2.4.09

Bizzzzy Bee

So I want to apologize for my long blogging break. I have had some company over the past couple of weeks and have been extremely busy! My two best friends from college came to visit and we had such an amazing weekend! Even though we had so much fun, I got sad to see them leave. I love them so much and it's not fair that I only get to see them once a year :(. Hopefully that will change!
My mom and my sister also came to visit. My sister flew in from NYC and my mom drove up from Destin. We had such a good time hanging out and watching movies. I also managed to get a free haircut, that I LOVE. I keep thinking that I want to grow my hair out and try it long, but I never make it. Short hair is easy, and I am all about quick and easy!
I am now getting ready for my 3rd weekend in a row of visitors. Peter and the dogs are coming to stay in my new apartment for the first time! I am so happy that we will actually have room to have the dogs there now. I have been looking forward to a nice weekend that we can take them to Piedmont park, and I think this might be it! That is after our couple's massage, of course :). Peter has had a tough week of work, so I figured that there was no better way to relax than a 60 min. Swedish massage. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment