2.4.09

Like a Mess, in the Air.

That is how I remember my dad instructing me to pronounce Hermes a few years ago. And the saying has stuck. Now I even have my significant other thinking twice before butchering it completely (although sometimes intentional, just to get on my nerves). Even though I completely love the classic style of Hermes and the beautiful prints of their bold scarves, I have only been fortunate enough to add two pieces to my hopefully growing collection. Imagine my excitement when I found out that Bluefly was carrying the enamel bracelets that I have been adoring at 10% off! The selection is small and they are going quickly, but with savings of up to $60 off, I can see why! I am keeping a close eye in hopes that they will add more soon! For now, my favorite is below:

1 comment:

  1. love it... now start posting about sales that we can actually afford! Just kidding

    ReplyDelete